Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The view from here....

Wow. These days are going by so fast! It seems only yesterday I was cradling my newborn and now I have a little man who is starting to eat and learning to sit up!
He spends a good part of every day being 'worn', sometimes snoozing, sometimes taking in all that's going on around him but always ready for a chat or a cuddle. I want to savour these days of plentiful kisses, rubs of his little fuzzy head and the breathing in of his soft baby scent.
If your wearing a baby these days link a photo in the comments!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I loved my baby-wearing days! You are so right to cherish each one. My last one doesn't seem so very long ago. I can still remember the feel of him with his sweaty little redhead on my chest. He is now 6 ft. 4 inches tall! When did that happen?

    ReplyDelete