Saturday, September 10, 2011

She's two!

So, this happened a while ago but my summer baby celebrated her second birthday! No less than four times actually. A day for the three of us, her actual birthday and one with each set of grandparents. It was more like a birthday month....she's been singing Happy Birthday pretty much every day since then!






My sweet girl....you inspire and challenge me every day. The day you arrived into our lives you brought the greatet happiness your Dada and I have ever known. We love you Chickpea.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! My little lady is turning two in a few weeks. Crazy how time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of a beautiful girl! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like a charmer with an interesting character. I'm so glad she has parents who enjoy and appreciate her so much!

    ReplyDelete